Vision & Mission
The TTAADC Polytechnic Institute believes in scientific oriented learning and shall have the potential to provide excellence in academics. A potential drive to build common facility for students is taking place. The faculty of the Institute is committed to provide an outstanding exposure to its students. In coming years the Institute will take off for the zenith in technical teaching and research.
- To develop academic excellence by building competence for community service.
- To empower stakeholders by exploring their hidden potential.
- To foster independent thinking in students by offering academic atmosphere congenial for metamorphosis of a novice into seer and sage.
- To ensure safety of heritage, culture and environment by creating awareness amongst the clientele.
- To encourage faculty, students for performing more extra-curricular activities, research & development activities.